General Counsel Belgium & France
Olivia de Patoul joined Deminor in 2018.
- Olivia focuses on (i) examining recovery opportunities in the Asia Pacific Region for institutional investors and (ii) assisting local investors with recovery initiatives throughout the world.
Previous Work Experience
- CMS Belgium, Brussels, Corporate and M&A Lawyer (2010-2018).
- Nautadutilh Luxemburg, Corporate Trainee (2008).
- LL.M. in International Arbitration, Queen Mary University, London (UK) (2010).
- Second year of the Master in Law at the Katholieke Universiteit van Leuven, Leuven, Belgium (2009).
- First year of the Master in Law and Bachelor in Law at the Université Catholique de Louvain-La-Neuve (2004-2008).
Languages: English, French, Dutch.