Chief Investment Officer
Charles Demoulin joined Deminor in 1999. He became partner in 2008.
- Executive Director & CIO.
Previous work experience
- Attorney at law with the Brussels office of Allen & Overy (formerly known as Loeff Claeys Verbeke) (1997-1999).
- Postgraduate degree in corporate finance: postgraduaat financiewezen (Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, 2000).
- Master of Laws, magna cum laude (Université Catholique de Louvain, Belgium, 1996).
- Speaker at conferences and seminars dealing with corporate law, financial law and litigation as well as with legislative reforms at the European level and in Belgium.
- Member of the Shareholder Responsibilities Committee of the International Corporate Governance Network (ICGN).
- Languages: native French speaker, fluent in English, Dutch and Spanish.