General Counsel Greater China and South East Asia
Irene Lee joined Deminor in November 2020.
- Based in Hong Kong, Irene focuses on (i) finding and assessing new litigation funding opportunities in Hong Kong, Mainland China and South East Asia, (ii) advising and working with clients and law firms on funded cases and (iii) actively participating in the development of Deminor’s activities in the region.
Previous work experience
- University of Hong Kong, part-time lecturer (2020-present)
- City University of Hong Kong, part-time lecturer (2019-present)
- Dechert, Trial, Investigations and Securities Lawyer (2019-2020)
- UBS AG, Litigation and Investigations Lawyer (2016-2017)
- Herbert Smith Freehills, Disputes Resolution Lawyer (2005-2016)
- Master of Laws, London University (2005)
- Postgraduate Certificate of Laws, University of Hong Kong (2004)
- Bachelor of Laws, University of Hong Kong (2003)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Laws), University of Hong Kong (2002)
- Languages: English, Mandarin, Cantonese