Sara joined Deminor as a Spanish-qualified lawyer in 2023.
- Assessment of litigation funding opportunities in international arbitration and commercial litigation.
- Promoting and managing Spanish and Latin American cases in the business areas of Deminor: Investment Recovery, Antitrust Damages and Commercial Litigation.
Previous work experience
- Legal Research Assistant, focused on International Arbitration, Competition Law and IP, Madrid (Spain), 2020-2021.
- Legal Trainee, ENGIE, M&A Department, Madrid (Spain), 2021-2022.
- Legal intern, Ashurst, Corporate Transactions and Energy Law department, Madrid (Spain), 2022.
- Legal intern, Board of Directors Office and ESG strategy department, Técnicas Reunidas, Madrid (Spain), 2022.
- Master’s in Business Law, Arbitration and ADR, ISDE Law Business School, Madrid (Spain), 2022-2023.
- Master’s in Legal Practice, Universidad Antonio de Nebrija, Madrid (Spain), 2021-2023.
- Double Degree in Law and International Relations, Universidad Europea de Madrid, Madrid (Spain), 2017-2022.
- Participant as student in the Willem C. Vis International Commercial Arbitration Moot (27th edition).
- Participant in the Moot Madrid as student (11th edition) and as arbitrator (14th edition).
Italian (native), Spanish, English.