Temo Tcheishvili joined Deminor in September 2021.
- Overseeing investment proposals, responsible for portfolio management and risk management.
- Responsible for fund sourcing, liquidity management and funding structures.
- Drafting, updating the business plan and monitoring its execution
Previous work experience
- Over 20 years of international experience at ING Group and Thales Investments, in various senior roles in asset management, mergers & acquisitions, project and product management, institutional business development and managerial level appointments with the P&L responsibility.
- Past responsibilities include active coverage of the European, South African and North-East Asian (Japan, Mongolia, South Korea) markets.
- Master in European Business Law and Business Administration, University of Lund (2000).
- Advanced Corporate Finance, London Business School (2011).
- Executive programs in Asset Allocation and Risk Management, Portfolio Management, Structured Products and Valuation, Amsterdam Institute of Finance/Euromoney/INSEAD (2006-2016).
- Languages: Dutch, English, French, Georgian and Russian.