Mehdi Mellah joined Deminor in 2019.
Main Tasks within Deminor Group
- Senior Legal Counsel, co-responsible for Litigation Funding
Previous work experience
- Attorney-at-law specialised in dispute resolution in various national and international law firms based in Brussels (Hanotiau & van den Berg, NautaDutilh, Koan, Lydian, HolmesKirby) (2001-2019)
- Secondments and legal interim manager in national and international companies (Jan De Nul Group, HolcimLafarge, Belfius bank, Ontex, ENI, Isabel Group) (2013-2018)
- Executive Master in Management – Solvay Brussels School of Economics & Management, 2016-2017 and 2018
- Special Degree (Diplôme d’Etudes Specialisées) in International Law – Université Libre de Bruxelles (ULB), 2001
- Degree in Law – Katholieke Universiteit Leuven (KUL), 2000
- Co-author of publications in the field of private international law and distribution law.
- Languages : Dutch-French, English, German (basic understanding)