General Counsel Belgium & France
Olivia de Patoul joined Deminor in 2018.
- Based in Hong Kong, Olivia focuses on (i) examining recovery opportunities in the Asia Pacific Region for institutional investors and (ii) assisting local investors with recovery initiatives throughout the world.
Previous Work Experience
- CMS Belgium, Brussels, Corporate and M&A Lawyer (2010-2018).
- Nautadutilh Luxemburg, Corporate Trainee (2008).
- LL.M. in International Arbitration, Queen Mary University, London (UK) (2010).
- Second year of the Master in Law at the Katholieke Universiteit van Leuven, Leuven, Belgium (2009).
- First year of the Master in Law and Bachelor in Law at the Université Catholique de Louvain-La-Neuve (2004-2008).
Languages: English, French, Dutch.