Descripción Maria Cecilia
Maria Cecilia Faget Brünner is Deminor Recovery Services’ Latin America representative.
In her capacity as associate at the Montevideo based law firm BRAGARD, Maria Cecilia Faget Brünner acts as Deminor Recovery Services’ local representative for the Latin American market. She is Deminor’s point of contact for Latin American clients and works for Deminor and its clients on local recovery cases.
Previous Work Experience
- Deminor Recovery Services, Brussels, Legal and Compliance Officer (2014-2018).
- European Commission, DG Competition, Financial Crisis Task Force Trainee (2013-2014).
- Inter-American Investment Corporation (IDB Group), Washington D.C., Legal Consultant (2012-2013).
- Sanguinetti/Fodere/Bragard Abogados, Montevideo Uruguay, Associate in Corporate Legal Department (2007-2011).
- LL.M. in Financial and Securities Regulation, Georgetown University, Washington D.C. (2012).
- Degree in Law at Universidad de Montevideo, Montevideo, Uruguay (2008).
Languages: Spanish, English, French, Portuguese.