Julie Bredée joined Deminor in 2017.
- Legal research and analysis.
- Contract drafting and review.
- Client communication.
Previous work experience
- Internships at several multinational law firms (Dentons, Winston & Strawn LLP) and a large multinational bank.
- Researcher and lecturer in comparative law at MLU University (Germany).
- Law and German Law LLB (Hons), University of Aberdeen, University of Freiburg.
- International Business Law LLM, King’s College London.
Languages: English, German, French, Swedish.