Chief Financial Officer
Tiny Ergo joined Deminor Recovery Services in 2019.
Main tasks within Deminor Recovery Services
- Chief Financial Officer
- Responsible for cash flow management and forecasting, financial reporting, drafting, updating and monitoring business plans, treasury and funding management, overseeing group accounting and audits
- Drafting and reviewing investment proposals, reviewing valuation of assets and performing risk analysis on investments
Previous work experience
- Over 20 years of experience in KBC Group, in various roles ranging from portfolio manager, risk manager, project manager, treasury & funding manager to roles on managerial level, i.e. general manager ALM Insurance and finally Chief Risk Officer and member of the Executive Committee of KBC Asset Management (1999-2019)
- Master in Economics, University of Ghent (1997)
- Certified Financial Analyst (BVFA/ABAF- 2000)
- CFA-charterholder, CFA Institute (2004)
- 4-week Inter-Alpha course on Banking, INSEAD (2013).
- Languages: Dutch, English, French