Erik Bomans joined Deminor in 1995. He became partner in 1999.
Main Tasks within Deminor Group
- Executive Board member & Managing Partner of Deminor Recovery Services.
- Responsible as managing partner for day-to-day management of Deminor Recovery Services.
Previous work experience
- Attorney at Law, Former member of the Brussels Bar (1997).
- De Bandt, Van Hecke & Lagae, (Linklaters) Belgian Law Firm (1993-1995).
- Degree of European Financial Analyst (ABAF, Brussels, 1999).
- Master of Arts, John Hopkins University, Washington D.C. (1993).
- Degree in Law, KUL, Louvain (1991).
- Speaker at various conferences and author of various publications on the topic of shareholder rights and investor protection.
- Languages: Dutch, English, French, German, Italian.