DRS assists investors with analyzing their positions in distressed securities and proposing strategies to optimize their value.
DRS provides the following distressed securities services:
- Identification of securities on the basis of portfolio data provided by the client
- Analysis of the securities and the issuer concerned
- Proposing strategies aimed at optimizing the value of the securities
- Where possible, syndication and aggregation of investor interests
- Advice and supporting regarding exit possibilities