Stay informed about cases with recovery potential and pending settlements and receive in-depth analysis and recommendations on these cases with the Deminor Alert and Monitoring Service (DAMS).
Investors who subscribe to DAMS receive:
- Information about the initiation of newly proposed actions and settlements, whether or not Deminor Recovery Services is actively involved in them.
- In-depth analysis of the merits of a newly proposed action or settlement.
- In-depth analysis of the costs and risks involved with participating to a newly proposed action or settlement.
- Data sharing and loss calculation on the basis of transaction data regarding a specific situation provided by the client (optional).
- Monitoring of non-Deminor actions and settlements to which clients have decided to participate (in these cases Deminor Recovery Services will act as “liaison” advisor).
- Yearly report about the investor’s recovery activity.
Why subscribe to DAMS?
Subscribers to DAMS receive detailed analysis about possible cases, including cases for which Deminor does not recommend investors to become active.
In most markets outside of the U.S., there is no systematic information available about new or pending legal recovery actions. When the initiation of a new action is made public through the press or other media, it is difficult for investors to assess the merits of the action and the risks involved with participating to them. Due to the fragmented nature of European legal systems, actions are sometimes proposed in different jurisdictions, which can lead to even more complex decision matrices involving questions of jurisdiction and litispendence.
Thanks to its network of privileged partner firms, DRS can include information about recovery actions outside of Europe, such as U.S., Japan and other markets, and offer a fully integrated analysis-monitoring-claims administration service.
A fully integrated analysis-monitoring-claims administration service
DRS charges an annual subscription fee to DAMS clients or, if DAMS is combined with active claims administration, a percentage on the actual recovery of settlement monies. Subscribers also receive a discount on contingency fees that Deminor charges on active recovery cases.
Interested clients can make use of DRS’ privileged relationship with claims administration providers to offer a fully integrated analysis-monitoring-claims administration service.