Julie Bredée joined Deminor in 2017.
Main Tasks within Deminor Group
- Legal research and analysis
- Contract drafting and review
- Client communication
Previous work experience
- Internships at several multinational law firms (Dentons, Winston & Strawn LLP) and a large multinational bank.
- Researcher and lecturer in comparative law at MLU University (Germany).
- Law and German Law LLB (Hons), University of Aberdeen, University of Freiburg
- International Business Law LLM, King’s College London
Languages: English, German, French, Swedish.