Jasna joined Deminor as a German-qualified lawyer in 2022.
- Assessment of litigation funding opportunities in international arbitration and commercial litigation.
- Promoting and managing German and European cases in the business areas of Deminor: Commercial Litigation and Investment Recovery.
Previous work experience
- Research Associate, focus on labour, employment and commercial law, Hamburg, Germany (2013-2021)
- Bar Exam (“2. Staatsexamen”) at the Higher Regional Court in Schleswig, Germany
- State Exam (“1. Staatsexamen”), University of Hamburg, Germany
German (native), English, French
Conferences & Courses
- Workshop recode.law, “how to draft legal document” in digital tool ClauseBase 2022
- Hamburg Arbitration School 2021
- Member of the Deutsche Institution für Schiedsgerichtbarkeit e.V. (DIS)
- Vis Moot Court Alumni Universität Hamburg e.V.
- Young International Arbitration Group (YIAG)